Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The SUN

(This post is taken from an email I sent to a friend this morning.)

Ok, one word for me:

SUNSCREEN!

Good, now here is a list of adjectives also pertaining to me:

FRIED
CRISP
BURNED
TOAST
LOBSTER
HIGHLIGHTED (This is Glen's word, can you guess why?)

Yes, I did take the kids to the pool yesterday. (When it was 98 degrees out.) Yes, I did slather THEM with sunscreen before they got in the water. Yes, I did think I would just "even up my tan). Yes, I am in pain today...serves me right! Yes, this post would be better if I could include a picture of my new "racing stripes"! Yes, I did go straight to Target and purchased some aloe so I will heal up nicely. Yes, you are right, no more pool for me for a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the sun has been seen few and far between lately, how about an update?! :)

    ReplyDelete