Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shaken



We were in a little accident last night.

No one was hurt, no damage to the car. I am still amazed at both those things!

Gabi, Aidan and I were heading into town. We were late. I was rushing.

We headed up Rudolph Rd. toward Hamilton. There is a stop sign one block south of Hamilton. We stopped, then proceeded, and half way through that block someone coming toward me turned to cross my lane right in front of me!!

I braked with both feet, bracing for impact, knowing the huge crunching noise was going to come and the jarring stop! Knowing we were going to be in the snowbank on the right side of the road...

It didn't happen. I don't know how, but it didn't happen! There was a scraping sound and a slight bumping motion.

Then we were stopped and the other truck had turned safely into his driveway behind me!

The other cars went on. No one stopped.

I think it was a miracle! Somehow, the Lord pushed us out of the way, or pushed him out of the way! I am so thankful!

On the driver's side of the man-truck it looks like someone ran their finger through the dirt all the way from the front to the rear. Nothing else!

I exchanged important information with the other driver. He wasn't hurt and couldn't find any damage on his vehicle either!

Totally praising the Lord today for His protection! He is so good!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm glad that's all it was!
    P.S. waiting for the when of you trip and more details:)

    ReplyDelete