Thursday, February 18, 2010

Royal Caribbean!

Well friends, the day has finally arrived!

We are packing and cleaning, making lists and checking things off!

We fly out of Minneapolis tomorrow morning, so we are heading there tonight to settle into a hotel and get a good night's sleep.

We will be in the LA area till early Sunday when we board the ship, Mariner of the Seas, and sail off to Mexico!

We will take tons of photos that I will post later!

Have a great week!

Adios!

5 comments:

  1. Sooo excited for you all! I'm sure it will be an awesome time and memory for you family! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!! I just checked out your ship and it has Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Are you kiddding me? Is this why you're going on a cruise? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry up and come back, I want an update!!!! I check everyday out of habit, even though I know you are still basking in the sun (or is it in ben and jerry's?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Lyndi! I have gotten to the point of stalking your site though (confession is good for the soul)! How was it?!

    ReplyDelete