Monday, February 8, 2010

She did it!

Yes folks, it has happened!

My oldest has gained her freedom, her driver's license!

Today was the big day. It is snowing.

If you can pass your driving test in the snow driving a friend's car, I think you can officially drive! (Clearly!)

I think we should celebrate!

Chocolate shakes for everyone!

Then her daddy and I need find a money tree so we can pay for the additional insurance, gas and eventually another vehicle!

Oh dear!

Maybe we should just go back to thinking about being excited!!

Yes!

Yay Chelsea!!

Whew! I feel better!

Keep your eyes open if you are on the road today! There is a new driver out there! She is my daughter!

(Love you honey! )

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Chelsea! We got out of town just in time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Chelsea, I just can't believe you are that old already!! You can now drive to Bemidji and house/Cayden sit when we want to get away, right? :)

    ReplyDelete