Razzle-frazzle, riggle-figgle!
Sorry, those are my explicatives for the morning.
I am not done. I have not completed my task. I have failed.
Bummer.
I planned to have all of the recipes from The Pioneer Woman Cooks made by today. It just ain't gonna happen.
Since my last update I made Creme Brulee, Creamy Rosemary Potatoes, BBQ Jalapeno Poppers, PW's Potato Skins, and Iny's Prune Cake.
Still remaining:
Pico de Gallo (I have made it before, but not since I decided to cook all the way through the book)
Guacamole (same as above)
Katie's Roasted Corn Salad
Breakfast Bowls
Chicken Fried Steak
Linguine with Clam Sauce
Sangria
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
Burgandy Mushrooms
Oatmeal Crispies
Pineapple Upside-down Cake in a Skillet
Peach Crisp with Maple Cream Sauce
Red Velvet Cake
I just can't imagine making thirteen new dishes TODAY!!
So what now?? Should I extend my original deadline?? Or do I just call it quits??
Advice! I need advice!!
Quick!
I say continue...then repeat! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't give up, you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI suggest making the sangria, enjoying said recipe, and extending your deadline.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. I'll side with Glen on this one: Better start from the beginning and try and do it in the original time frame:)
ReplyDeleteKeep going!!!! Extend the deadline, and then send some this way, they sound delicious! ;)
ReplyDeleteOk, what's the decision? :) Better get started!
ReplyDelete