Sunday, February 8, 2009

Friends from Eau Claire

Six years ago, when the Farm first became available and we began to seek the Lord about moving here, I started praying for friends for all of us. I asked God to be in charge of the details of our possible move. I trust that he knows our family and our needs better than we do! I have to tell you that I praise him for being so faithful in every area of our lives. He has richly blessed us with many diverse friends in a fairly short amount of time.
One of these new families is the Lundquist family. They are related to our Norvold friends in Bemidji. I do not have a picture of them to post, so you will have to take me at my word when I tell you that they are a very attractive couple! We were able to have a meal with them this weekend also (two sets of friends in one weekend is really good for us!!). Thank you for hanging out with us here at our Farm, Marc and Marcia! We enjoyed our time together, laughter shared with friends is priceless! (Fantastic brownies and homemade hot fudge can't hurt either!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. You are an answer to our prayers as well. We praise God for bringing us together and look forward to many years of friendship with the Mill's family.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete