Gabi on our front porch.
Lovely centerpieces. Flowers provided by the Pecor's and arranged by Chelsea!
These are the gifts Glen and I gave her. An Emerald ring, a gold coin and the notes that Glen wrote to say to her at the party.
Gabi and Mammy (Allison's mom)
Proud parents and a darling girl! (I am not really that tall! I was wearing heels.)
Our family all together.
Glen welcoming everyone. (The lumps in the field to the right are the fireworks all set up and waiting!)
Trying to keep the candles on her cake from blowing out in the wind! We ended up just having her blow out two!!
Gabi in the middle, Ella Pederson on the left and Mackenzie Pecor on the right under a blanket watching the fireworks show after dark! Happy Birthday Gabi! We love you! (most of these photos were taken by Chelsea and Glen!)
Finally pictures!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGabi you look so beautiful, great dress! Who did your hair?
What a great family picture, if only you were looking at the camera:)
Chelsea, where do you get that great fashion sense? I love the hair.
The party looked like a blast! Sorry we couldn't make it, but thank you for the invite. All your children are starting to look so grown-up!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Gabi!