Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm blogging!

Wow!! I am finally starting my own blog! It is pretty exciting! Now you all have a window into my life, and I have a place to express myself. So, WELCOME to my world!

1 comment:

  1. 31Jan2009

    ARM: We tried a post 2 days ago but alas, the connection broke so Mammy's words are lost for ever?!?

    We're Y-fi ing at a rest stop just inside New Mexico, Barb has the tomato soup hot so we're on our way. Mammy says your house looks pretty & springy! Only clue it's still winter is Adian has his coat on in the house!

    Happy birthday Aidan Robert Louis! USPS has a note on the way ---- may be Pony Express from Palm Spring.

    Must sign off --- great Bloggng ARM --- now we old folks know what "blogging" means --- been wondering about that for about 2 years?!?

    L Mammy & Paw Paw

    ReplyDelete