Friday, March 19, 2010

Cookies!

I feel like I'm falling behind!

Wednesday was St. Patty's Day....no Pioneer Woman recipes that day.

Yesterday I met my friend Debbie in the cities for a wonderful "girl" day!! No Pioneer Woman recipes yesterday!

(BTW Did you read the PW blog today??? Her love story, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels has been purchased for a movie!!! How cool is that!)

Back to the recipes...

I have been painting all day!

I started on Saturday by painting the Living room. I did not like it at all!!

Thus began the search-for-the-perfect-color-saga!! Several colors later, I am finally happy and I have been working on getting things finished up.

Did I tell you I am painting the dining room too?

Come on! You know they have to coordinate! They are practically the same room!

Why is it SO hard to pick colors for this farm house??? It baffles me!

Then there was a welcome phone call!!

My friend Bee offered to come help me paint! Yay!! I love volunteers!

So I figured I would reward her with some Angel Sugar Cookies (I was supposed to make them on Tuesday for dinner, but it didn't happen)

I took a few moments to mix together the dough and set it to chill for an hour. They should be ready to bake right about when Bee and her kids get here!

Perfect!!

Well, the house is still a wreck, but...

Hmmmmm...looking at the new color on the walls...I think it is just right!

Finally!!

Now, does anyone want to come help me decorate??? There could be dessert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment