UPDATE:
The Pioneer Woman cooks for lots of hungry cowboys! Scale back recipes as needed for your family or have ridiculous amounts of leftovers!! Very, very yummy leftovers!!
The last time I checked it was Monday, now here we are at the end of the week preparing for the weekend again!! Yay!
Just to keep you up to speed on the cooking, Tuesday had zero PW recipes.
Wednesday I made the Macaroni and Cheese and Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich, which is not Glen's favorite sandwich, unfortunately.
Yesterday I made Marmalade Muffins and Breakfast Burritos for dinner...yup, you guessed it...still haven't made it to the store! Going there directly!!
Tonight I am planning to make Fried Chicken and Buttermilk Biscuits.
I say PLANNING because I do not have much success with fried chicken in general. The oil gets too hot, the chicken too dark on the outside and underdone on the inside. Yuck!
So we'll see how it goes today.
I am becoming increasingly aware that I am in desperate need of a good Dutch Oven.
Maybe Ree will be giving one away again soon!
Maybe I will win it!!
That would be so fun!!
Maybe, if I let her know that I am almost halfway through her cookbook and cooking without a Dutch oven she will take pity on me and send me one just because that's the kind of person she is!!
Maybe I will stop dreaming now and go finish painting my kitchen!!
Never a dull moment around here!
Catch you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment