What a wonderful day! The sun has been shining all day!
The temperature rose to 52 degrees.
The birds were singing.
Our Pecor friends came to visit and we took a walk up in the woods. It was delightful!
I also made four Pioneer Woman recipes. Yay!!
We had Perfect Pot Roast for lunch after church. It was delicious!
Then for dinner tonight we had Potato and Leek Pizza, Pizza al a Margherita, and for dessert...
Mocha Brownies!
The Potato and Leek Pizza was different, but good. Interesting, and surprisingly filling! The
other was my favorite. Pizza with Basil pesto, sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. I love that combination!
I made the PW pizza crust recipe last week for the Cowboy Calzones, so I am not counting that recipe today.
The Mocha Brownies were wonderful! I did run into a problem though. The frosting recipe called for five cups of powdered sugar and I only had two cups. So I cut the recipe in half (approximately) and used what I had on hand. It seemed to be plenty! Glen thinks they are wonderful!! Good thing they have to stay in the fridge to keep the frosting cool...they would disappear if they were out on the counter!
Oooh!! Here's the BIG news...are you ready???
I took the Christmas wreath off the outside balcony today!!
Are you so proud of me!?!
I am pretty excited! I have NEVER left a Christmas decoration up till after St. Patty's Day before! It is a new record! And this is the official first day of spring too. How fitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment