I know so many of you have been waiting for our trip update!
He he!! It is fun to have so many things to share, pictures, thoughts, stories!!
However, we got home at 3:00am this morning, and all of us are sick to varying degrees. So I PROMISE to update tomorrow with a photo extravaganza!!!
Here are a few highlights...
It was wonderful to see my brother and his family in Temecula, CA before cruising!
The sun felt SO good soaking into my very bones! I wish I could have brought some back!!
The ship was amazing! Seriously! It was a vacation like none on earth! We loved every minute of it and relished in God's goodness in allowing us the opportunity!
The three ports in Mexico were fun and fascinating!
The food on board was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I already miss being waited on!!
Lyndi...don't go into shock...I never had Ben and Jerry's. Sorry! It just didn't happen! Glen did though! He loved it!
We had beautiful weather for the cruise! The steward said it was the best weather they had had on the trip in a month! (Thank you, Lord!!)
We did sail through a storm on the way back, but it was at night and the next morning we were in port again. Crazy roller coaster ride!!
So...Thank you for missing us! We missed all of you too! It was WONDERFUL! It is GREAT to be home!
Check back tomorrow for pictures!!
Oh there's just so much I want to know!!! :) Get better and post pics soon!! :)
ReplyDelete